Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
We are pleased to offer Continuing Professional Development (CPD) seminars, accredited by the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Our ‘Understanding water leak detection and prevention’ seminars are designed to provide an overview of everything you and your employees need to know about an area of the property sector that is becoming increasingly prevalent and in demand.
The learning aims and objectives of our seminars are to develop a better understanding of:
- Why demand for water leak detection is growing
- The different types of water leak detection technology, their respective applications and how escapes of water are detected
- How a modular water leak detection system is configured and installed
- The outputs and actions of a water leak detection system
- The benefits of having effective water leak detection
- Practical considerations to help achieve best practice water leak detection system design